Worcester Greenstar 30i Combination Boiler Natural Gas ErP | 7733600005
The new Greenstar i has been developed by improving on the popular features of the Greenstar i Junior.
The Worcester Greenstar 30I model is available in and is set to improve water performance in small to medium sized properties with one bathroom.
The Greenstar I includes a pre-assembled wall frame with mounting hooks; and with compact dimensions.
All components within the boiler are serviceable from the front, and there is no requirement to dismount the boiler from the wall to service its expansion vessel, or to break the combustion chamber seal to access the fan. A Benchmark menu within the boiler control software also simplifies completion of the Benchmark logbook.
The new boiler contains a larger condensate syphon to tackle the issue of frozen condensate, while the boiler’s Heatronic control panel showcases an all-improved interface, with text descriptions or error codes enabling homeowners to communicate their needs more effectively.
- Wall mounting jig providing pre-plumbing and rear piping as standard
- Low lift weight
- Single sided front case
- Pre-wired mains cable
- Plug & play accessories including optional facia mounted controls and weather sensor
- Simple boiler controls with clear information display and one button commissioning mode
- Benchmark menu in boiler
- On-board operational information and diagnostics
- CondenseSure style syphon inside - risk of condensate pipe freezing eliminated
|Name||Worcester Greenstar 30i Combination Boiler Natural Gas ErP 7733600005|
|Sub Type||Combi Boiler|
|ErP Space Heating Efficiency||A|
|ErP Water Heating Efficiency||A|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||12.3|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.