The Vaillant 624 ecoTEC is a system boiler which give's you a BTU output of 80,000 and a central heating output of 24kW. This is a great choice for medium sized homes with 2-3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, 1 en-suite. System boilers are filled directly from your mains water supply, meaning you won't require a cold water feed tank, you will however need to pair the 624 ecoTEC with an unvented cylinder to supply your home with hot water.
Features & Benefits
- For use with Unvented Systems.
- Built-in Pump & Expansion Vessel.
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger.
- Electronic air & gas modulation.
- 1:6 modulating ratio for higher efficiency.
- Low stand-by energy consumption.
- Flame lite detection system.
- Automatic burner monitoring.
- Future proof Low Energy & High Efficiency Pump.
- Mordern design, including stylish platinum fascia.
- Installation wizard included.
- SEDBUK band 'A' rated rated fuel efficiency.
- Fully modulating low Nox burner and fan (Class 5).
- Lightweight - lowest in class.
- Compact dimensions.
- No compartment ventilation needed.
- 2 stage frost thermostat.
- Comprehensive boiler status/diagnostic display system and back-up.
- Easy access to all components from front.
- Removable side panels.
|Name||Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 624 System Boiler Natural Gas ErP - 0010021832|
|Sub Type||System Boiler|
|ErP Space Heating Efficiency||A|
|Noise Level (Decibels)||48|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.