Honeywell ST9100C 7 Day Single Channel Programmer
Honeywell ST9100C is a single channel timer, designed primarily for control of a single heating zone or combi boiler application. The Honeywell ST9100C Programmer is suitable for mains, low voltage, or potential-free switching of the heating load.
The Honeywell ST9100C model is a 7 day timer that gives great flexibility offering up to three on/off switchings per day, additionally each day can be programmed differently, making it the ideal choice for combi boiler installations or multi zone systems when the user has different heating needs from day to day.
All ST9100 models incorporate the Line of Text display that gives clear plain English instructions whenever any button or slider is used. This means that installers, customers and users can operate all of the controls reliably, without needing to find an instruction manual.
- Low display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- 5/2 day or 1 day programme
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6100 models
- Suitable for mains, low voltage or potential free switching
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day
- ‘Holiday’ button
|Name||Honeywell ST9100C 7 Day Single Channel Programmer|
|Sub Type||Programmers + Timeswitches|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.