Fernox F1 Central Heating Protector 265ml (10 Pack)
Provides long term protection against corrosion and limescale formation in domestic central heating systems.
Inhibitor which prevents corrosion and limescale formation in central heating systems. Includes enhanced pH buffering to ensure the system water pH level does not drop below 6.5 or above 8.5 - the optimum pH range for preventing corrosion and limescale build-up. In line with BS 7953:2019 regulations and best practice, and for long-term protection of the system, concentration levels should be maintained and checked annually as part of the boiler or system service. Compatible with all other Fernox products and is suitable for use with all materials and metals used in central heating systems, including aluminium.
• Stops corrosion and scale to extend system life and efficiency
• Use in mixed metal heating systems, including aluminium
• High performance pH buffering for optimum system pH control
• Prevents radiator cold spots, sticking pumps and boiler noise
• Treats an average sized UK home of up to 100L, 12 radiators and 190 sqm of underfloor heating. Smaller volume product – less packaging waste and lower environmental impact
• Can be conveniently dosed via any Fernox TF1 Filter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.